Note that while most of these laws started with the goal of protecting internet and website users, they now apply to mobile apps because the two are so closely related. Often, a mobile app is just the mobile version of the standard website.
Also, because the laws were created with an aim towards protecting consumer privacy, they are interpreted to be broad in scope to offer maximum protection. This means they will apply to mobile apps as well as websites, and the laws have been updated to reflect this.
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy will tell you:
- Who collects information;
- What types of information are collected and how this is done;
- How SoftTrinity uses and discloses the information that is collected;
- Your rights to view and correct information that you voluntarily submit to us;
- How SoftTrinity secures your information;
- How we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act; and
- Where you can get answers to your questions about this Policy.