SAP MM TRAINING
SAP is a high-end sophisticated ERP solution, which provides integrated and real time system for the organization. Evolution of ERP started from Material Requirement Planning. SAP is business process driven system. SAP has various modules based on business function like:
FI: Financial accounting
MM: Material Management
SD: Sales and Distribution
PP: production Planning
PM: Plant Maintenance
PS: Project system etc…..
SAP also provide for industry solution and country specific taxation in multi-language and currency.
SAP-MM module covers business process for external procurement of materials and services, determination of sources of supply for requirement, monitoring of deliveries, and invoice verification of bills submitted by vendors, inventory management function and Material requirement planning.SoftTrinity Provide sap mm training By advanced knowledgeable expert in surat
Organization structure is basic framework of system implemented. Basic sap mm training structure has:
- Company code: Independent Legal entity; its FI organization entity
- Plant: It is an organization unit serving to sub divide organization according to production, procurement, maintenance and material planning. Place where materials are produced or goods and services are provided
- Storage Location: An organization unit
SAP MM training Master Data comprises of:
- Material Master: The material master contains all data required to define and manage material.it integrates from Sales and distribution, purchasing, accounting, production and other departments
- Service Master
- Vendor master
- Purchasing info record
End to end procurement of goods and materials are captured under SAP MM Training module:
Purchase Requisition Purchase Order Goods Receipt Invoice verification Bill payment
– Allow a company to maintain control over what is purchased.
– Can be defined for requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, and request for quotations.
Inventory management involves the receipt, storage, control and disbursement of materials and supplies
SAP’s Inventory Management system allows you to
- Manage your stocks on a quantity and value basis
- The stocks are managed not only on a quantity basis but also by value – a prerequisite for cost accounting. With every goods movement, the following values are updated:
- The stock value for inventory management
- The account assignment for cost accounting
- The corresponding G/L accounts for financial accounting via automatic account assignment
Logistics Invoice Verification in Materials Management serves the following purposes:
It completes the materials procurement process In SAP MM Training
It allows invoices that do not originate in materials procurement
(for example, services, expenses, course costs, etc.) to be processed
It allows credit memos to be processed, either as invoice cancellations or discounts
Valuation Procedure and Price Control: In SAP MM Training the R/3 System, material valuation can be carried out according to the moving average price procedure (V price) or the standard price procedure (S price).
The main function of SAP Material Requirements Planning is to guarantee material availability, it is used to procure or produce the requirement quantities on time both for internal purposes. This process involves the monitoring of stocks and, in particular, the automatic creation of procurement proposals for purchasing,coming Days SoftTrinity offered candidate world wide to know sap mm training by SoftTrinity